In its annual report, the European Central Bank has proved that its quantitative easing programme increased the wealth of the richest.Read more
We are looking for passionate, action-oriented volunteers to help us increase the impact of the campaign. At this stage, our volunteering work mostly involves translating articles, graphics design creation, and active networking with civil society organisations.
Before volunteering, please acknowledge and agree with the following principles:
- Our focus is Europe. This campaign focuses on the eurozone and we are not aiming at expanding it beyond Europe. If you are not European, please think twice about whether you really want to help with this campaign.
- Volunteering is not about self-promotion. If you are coming here to seek an audience for your political or economic ideas or theories, volunteering is probably not the right way. Please consider submitting a blog post instead.
- The campaign is being run by a coalition of organisation. By volunteering you agree that your contacts details might be shared with our partners who may contact you.
- We value respect and freedom. All the persons involved in the campaign are expected to show appreciation and respect. Volunteering does not mean you are obliged to accept any task that you maybe invited to fulfill. If you don't feel like doing something or cannot commit to it, it is your right to refuse.
- Be positive – Focus on points of agreements with the people you might cooperate with.
Are you happy with the principles above? Please tell us below how you would like top help by checking the relevant boxes and let us know a bit more about you! Become a volunteer
A coalition of eurozone campaigners, civil society organisations and economists is today calling on the European Central Bank (ECB) to radically change its approach to the current Quantitative Easing (QE) programme.Read more
This campaign is currently supported by (alphabetical order):
Basic Income Europe
Civil association for Direct Democracy
Initiativ bedéngungslost Grondakommes Lëtzebuerg
Mouvement Français pour un Revenu de Base
New Economics Foundation
Runder Tisch – Grundeinkommen
Sensible Money Ireland
Social Justice Ireland
Tax Research UK
World Future Council
Interesting in joining our coalition? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are preparing a campaign to get the ECB to redirect its Quantitative Easing programme so that new money is directed into the real economy rather than financial markets. Follow our next steps by signing up now!Sign up